Updated November 2022
This is a Now Page, inspired by Derek Sivers.
Where I’m Working
I’m working at Grammarly full-time on their marketing team. If you’re interested in the growing world of communication tools, join us!
What I’m Reading
While I’m not currently reading these in this order, these are books I’ve started recently that are all still in progress and on my radar. To see what I’ve finished recently, check out my Goodreads and let’s be friends!
- The Antidote: Happiness for People Who Can’t Stand Positive Thinking – Oliver Burkeman
- Never Split the Difference – Chris Voss
- The Cold Start Problem – Andrew Chen
- Everybody Writes – Ann Handley
- Prove It – Melanie Deziel
- 100 Ways to Improve Your Writing – Gary Provost
Here are also a few recent things I’ve read online and loved:
- Working With Machines – Nathan Baschez
- Welcome to Hell, Elon – The Verge
- No Industry is Too Boring – Rachel Karten
- Will TikTok Eat The Michelin Guide’s Lunch? – Trung Phan
What I’m Writing
What I’m Watching
Currently watching White Lotus on HBO, Love Is Blind on Netflix, Ramy on Hulu, and Mo on Netflix. Recently finished Dahmer.