Updated March 2022
This is a Now Page, inspired by Derek Sivers.
Where I’m Working
I’m working at Grammarly full-time on their marketing team. If you’re interested in the growing world of communication tools, join us!
What I’m Reading
While I’m not currently reading these in this order, these are books I’ve started recently that are all still in progress and on my radar. To see what I’ve finished recently, check out my Goodreads and let’s be friends!
- Creativity – Ed Catmull
- The Cold Start Problem – Andrew Chen
- Pieces of Her – Karin Slaughter
- Atlas of the Heart – Brene Brown
Here are also a few recent things I’ve read online and loved:
- A Dozen Lives – Stew Fortier
- What Your Marketing Needs Is a Bad Guy – Rand Fishkin
- I Stepped Too Far Back – John Paul Brammer
- I Can’t Stop Thinking About This – Kyle Chayka
- It’s Got No Place To Go – Lyle Mckeany
What I’m Writing
Writing mostly on my newsletter here but also working on a new writing project focused around growth and marketing lessons.
What I’m Watching
I just recently finished Euphoria, Love is Blind S2, and Succession, currently watching Winning Time on HBO, the Dropout on Hulu, catching up on This Is Us, dabbling in Inventing Anna, and trying to survive the How I Met Your Mother reboot.